New York Timeshare LawyersTimeshare Cancellation, Termination, Settlement,
Only $1950 If We Succeed
No Upfront Fees
Timeshare Relief Attorneys
See what you can save.
Contact Us Today.
Timeshare Relief Attorneys
See what you can save.
Contact Us Today.
Let Us Help You!
Our Timeshare Exit Team of Lawyers in New York Can Help You
Have You Fallen Behind on your Timeshare Payments?
If you have not made your payments, timeshare companies can be very aggressive with their collection efforts. They often sue to collect what is owed under their contract even if the company is not US-based, they will place your account for collections and mark your credit or send your file to a local lawyer to sue you. If you have been sued, we can help! If you have not been sued, it is always best to be proactive and seek help as soon as possible to help avoid being sued. If you do nothing once you are sued, a judgment will be entered against you which can lead to bank levies, liens against your property, or wage garnishments.
The timeshare company can force the sale of your timeshare and obtain a deficiency judgment against you for the balance owed after the sale. If you have already tried to sell your timeshare, you probably realize they are virtually worthless (if you have not attempted to sell and want to try to as a way to explore every option – DO NOT USE A RESALE LISTING COMPANY – they are rip-offs). There are hundreds of timeshares for sale on the internet at any given moment for $1.00 or less that do not even sell. You can’t even give a timeshare away these days. This all means, when the timeshare company does eventually force the sale of your timeshare, very little if anything will be applied to the balance owed, leaving you with a significant balance you’ll have to take care of. If you are behind on your payments, do not wait to get help. Call for a free consultation so one of our timeshare lawyers can discuss the best exit strategy for your timeshare divestment.
If you are either researching how to get rid of a timeshare legally or are seeking timeshare relief after buying a timeshare you can no longer afford, our team of timeshare exit attorneys can help you cancel your timeshare, saving you thousands of dollars in the process. Timeshare contracts, like all contracts, are legally binding, but that doesn’t mean that you are stuck in the contract forever. Finding legal ways to break you out of your contract is precisely what good attorneys are for. Whether you were deceived, didn’t know how to tell the high-pressure salesperson that you were not interested, or just can no longer afford to pay for your timeshare, our timeshare relief lawyers could help you get rid of your timeshare contract – legally!
Our timeshare lawyers can help determine which of your consumer rights were violated by the use unfair and deceptive sales practices for the financial gain of the salesperson and the company they represented and can then help you cancel the timeshare contract.
NO UPFRONT FEES
ONLY PAY IF WE SUCCEED
ATTORNEYS IN ALL 50 STATES
Do You Recognize any of theses Deceptive Sales Tactics?
- Were you given gifts or money to go to a timeshare sales presentation?
- Were you told your presentation would only take as hour or two but it took much longer?
- Were you told a timeshare is a better value than paying for a vacation each year?
- Were you told a timeshare is an investment opportunity that will increase in value?
- Were you told It’s easy to rent or sell your timeshare to another party?
- Were you told you could cancel your timeshare contract at any time?
- Were you told the price offered was specific to you and only useful if you purchase by a particular time?
- Were you showed much more luxurious accommodations on your sales presentation than you received when booking time?
- Were you told it would be easy to use your timeshare?
- Were you told you would always have availability on the dates you wanted?
- Were you told you’d be able to use your timeshare to vacation anywhere at any time with a point system? Multiple timeshare companies have been sued for renting out allocated member timeshares to the general public as it is more profitable for them to do so and to keep your maintenance fees too. This means you may be promised there will be availability but will most likely not be able to book when you want.
Did a timeshare salesperson fail to disclose ANY of the following Material Facts or Disclosures?
- Timeshares should not be purchased with the intent to resell – you will most likely not be able to sell when you try.
- Timeshares should not be purchased as an investment – an investment would imply a potential to make money on your purchase. To reiterate the above bullet point, you will not likely be able to sell your timeshare, and if you do, you will take an enormous loss. Timeshares are the further possible thing from an actual investment.
- Timeshare companies may do repairs without your consent, and you are responsible for the costs – this is hugely relevant lately given the recent hurricane damage in many Caribbean timeshares. Many resorts that are old are being updated, and the owners are paying for it.
- Timeshare maintenance fees will continue to increase over time – not only are costs rising, but the profitability of your timeshare company can be linked to your increased fees. When they lose money, they charge higher fees. When others don’t pay, their costs may be passed onto you as well, and the rate of non-payment has been increasing over time.
- Timeshare responsibility will be passed on to your heirs – this is why your timeshare comes with a deed, for property tax purposes which are linked to inheritance laws which is why your heirs are forced to take over the responsibility.
- Timeshare contracts are subject to change at any time without your consent – the contract typically gives the timeshare company the right to add to, modify, and delete benefits and services.
- Timeshare contracts cannot be canceled without legal assistance
Our Timeshare Lawyers Can Help You Cancel After Your Rescission Period
How to Get Out of a Timeshare Contract Legally with our Timeshare Lawyers Across the US
Timeshare Relief Options Available to You:
How Dramer Law Handles Our Timeshare Relief Cases
Read More by Expanding the Below:
Free Consultation, Fact Finding, & Financial Analysis
When you call our firm, we will want to know how and when your financial hardship began as well as what the current status is, to get a better understanding of what you are experiencing. Our staff is trained to ask the right questions to make sure that no stone in your financial picture goes unturned. Any representative that will speak with you will have a minimum of 10 years experience
We analyze your current financial situation including your assets and liabilities as well as your current cash flow, allowing us to narrow down our services more specific to what you can afford. This step is critical in any of our processes as we ensure that whatever service we recommend will be within your budget and therefore you’re more likely to succeed.
Full Disclosure, Recommendation, & Customization
There are multiple options for each problem we encounter so based on your analysis; we will then tailor fit the best option to the individual needs of your budget. We will explain in great detail all aspects of each process including the risks & fees – not just how much money you can save. Nothing will be hidden from you as we are a full disclosure law firm.
Our Relief Specialists are NOT Paid a Commission so there will be no sales pressure at our law firm. There is no obligation to retain our services. You will be given all the facts you need, and then you will be given plenty of time to think things over. Debt relief is an important decision, and we won’t rush you! We have worked hard over the years to earn the reputation we have by giving honest advice to those in need rather than the advice that benefits our bottom line!
Limited Power of Attorney & Authorization to Communicate
Lenders are Sent Notice of our Representation
Once retained, we immediately send our Limited Power of Attorney forms and all necessary documents, to your timeshare company and their collectors or attorneys in an effort to take over any phone calls you may be getting harassed with and to start the process of your Timeshare Release. Sending notice of representation is the first step in curbing any creditor or collector calls you may be receiving. We do not want you to be harassed – we’ll take over the calls for you.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
Once any third party servicer, debt collector, debt purchaser, collection attorney, foreclosure attorney, etc. receive our Limited Power of Attorney, they are obligated to contact us directly on your behalf. Failure to do so is a violation of the FDCPA, and we will sue them for you. There is no fee charged to you if we do not win your case, and if we do win, you can win up to $1,000 per violation, and the collector in violation will pay our attorney fees for you. It’s basically free money!
We Get the Job Done!
We are Incentivized to Perform
Our mortgage negotiation services are offered a fee structure as such that you pay part of the fee when retaining our firm and part of the fee only if we’re successful. The success fee helps ensure we are incentivized, so you’ll know we have your best interests in mind. We don’t benefit from getting you to hire our law firm, but instead, we benefit when we get the job done for you. You pay for our performance – and that’s what we do – we perform! We never agree to anything without first consulting with you and getting your approval. It is your debt and your money, so you have the final say in all of our negotiations
We Work Efficiently & Quickly
The combination of our experience, well-trained representatives, long hours, and state of the art software, allow us to accomplish more in any given day than most other firms only dream about. This can be said for ANY service we offer from negotiations to litigation to bankruptcy. We work quickly on your behalf as the longer you delay with a deed in lieu of foreclosure, the more fees your lender will charge. We will be in touch with you throughout the process to keep you informed and are available when you need us.
Are you looking for professional advice?
The Law Offices of Kenneth H Dramer PC has offices to serve the New York Tri-State area and through our network of Of Counsel Attorneys, we can help in many states throughout the country. If you are struggling with timeshare, give us a call to understand your options. Working with the assistance of a timeshare lawyer not only grants you protection against debt collection agencies but will also help to organize and explain the entire process so that you understand precisely how to proceed. There is absolutely no obligation, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at for your FREE CONSULTATION or visit our Contact Us page to learn how you can get out of your timeshare contract and return to a healthy financial future.